You have heard of Concord Projects and know of our good reputation. It’s time to find out what makes us such a great place to work.
Our team is made up of knowledgeable, dedicated, and co-operative teammates. Everyone has a hand in each of our projects from the planning process to the warranty and after care of our clients.
We hire talented and professional people for roles in these departments:
- Construction Managers and Supervisors, Carpenters, Skilled Labourers
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Project Coordinators and Administrators
- Accounting Managers and Administrators
- Organizational Administrative Services
Together we create the maximum possible value on every project while having the best reputation in the construction industry. One cannot be achieved without the other, and we want your help.
We prefer to work with clients again and again so we can serve them better. The same is true of our team. We hire with the long-term in mind, not just on a project basis.
Commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and automotive, we have built many of the places you work, live, shop, and play in. Much of our work has been focused on Manitoba, and occasionally other Western-Canadian provinces, so you can count on stability in a market that we know and perform well in.
Values say a lot about the heart and culture of a workplace. At Concord Projects, from leadership to project-site, we live and practice ours daily. Check out our values, learn about our company mission and vision here.
We pay fairly and give rewards and opportunities generously. Some of the programs and compensation Concord employees enjoy include:
- Retirement savings with above industry-average employer match
- Paid professional development like memberships, courses and designations
- Service awards, recognition and company events
- Cost-shared health, dental and insurance benefits
- Annual cash wellness incentive
- Flexible work and leave programs
- Safety footwear subsidy
- Concord branded clothing and gifts